2014 JKR International Gasshuku in Japan
Wednesday, 02 October 2013 09:54
31 July - 10 August 2013
August 1, 2014: Arrive in Japan
- Tokyo Narita Airport – August 01, 2014
- Official gathering will be August 01, 2014
- Location: TBA (hotel arrangements being made by the JKF)
August 2-3, 2014: Tokyo
- Training will be held at the official JKF building
- Guest Instructor: Sensei Kagawa – Head Coach of Japan National Team
- Accommodations will be arranged by the JKF
- Price: ¥6,000 per day, includes two meals each day (approx)
- Seminar Fee: ¥5,000 (approx)
- We will be traveling by train to the rest of our destinations.
- Please purchase a one-week rail pass on August 03, 2014
- Price: ¥45,000 (approx)
August 3-5, 2014: Shizuoka Prefecture
- Possible training with Sensei Suzuki – Kinki University Advisor
- Seminar Fees: ¥5,000
- Optional Mt. Fuji bus trip
- Price: TBA
- Hotel: Japanese style “Ryokan”
- Price: ¥10,000 per person
August 5-7, 2014: Kyoto
- We have been given a rare opportunity to stay at a special shrine in Kyoto.
- Food unique to the shrine will be included.
- Price: TBA
- JKR Training
- Self-guided sightseeing tour of Kyoto.
August 7-9, 2014: Osaka
- Location: Kin-dai University
- Seminar: Mr. Ko Matsuhisa – -75kg World Medalist, inventor of the “Scorpion Kick”
- Fee: ¥5,000
- Dorm Accommodations: ¥1,500 per night
- (meals not included)
- Families may prefer to stay in nearby hotels. Please make these arrangements on your own.
August 10, 2014: Official End of Trip
40 maximum, first come first serve
Ms. Yumiko Miyamoto
2957 Harbor Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA USA
Reservation deadline: July 10, 2014